Sofie Shiyun Fu

Welcome to my blog, where my family and friends can see what I'm up to in Japan! I'm almost 2 and a half, and I've spent the last few months preparing for being a big sister. My baby sister, Sasha, has finally arrived, and we're having a good time together. I love to sing to her, and stroke her hands and feet - AND help Mommy give her a bath. I have a "Big Sis Kit" that I carry around with me for all of my duties!

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Holiday Fun

I had the BEST Christmas ever - I'm really good (and dramatic) at opening presents!

My Uncle Jason gave me the coolest gift ever: The Little Einstein's "Pat Pat Rocket"!!


My Aunt Nancy gave me my very own white feather Christmas tree! I get to add a new ornmanet every year, and I don't even have to share with my brother/sister :)



My Aunt Christine and I had a panting & dance party!


And Santa left me my first stocking, which was STUFFED with cool stuff, like Dora The Explorer sunglasses and band-aids, and Finding Nemo wild berry chapstick. I am very dainty when applying it so that I don't waste!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home